What is I Pixel?
- I Pixel skin resurfacing improves skin texture and tone, smoothest wrinkles and diminishes brown spots. In short this procedure erases those factors that add years to your appearance restoring youthful vitality.
- Best of all , I pixel resurfacing does this with no pain and no downtime. Providing the effective, dramatic results of ablative resurfacing treatments – without it’s prolonged healing period- this procedure combines the best of both world. I Pixel skin resurfacing restores skin to its fresh, healthy state, generally allowing patients to resume their normal routine almost immediately.
How does it work?
- I pixel skin resurfacing is based on the principles of micro-thermal treatment zones, removing the epidermis and upper dermis. The treatment then triggers the body’s natural healing process, stimulating the growth of new, healthy skin tissue.
- The procedure treats small zones of the skin, leaving surrounding tissue untouched and intact. These large unaffected areas act as a reservoir for more effective and rapid tissue healing and collagen production. The bottom line; new healthier, smoother tissue in place of skin imperfections.
What to expect?
- Your physician will determine the ideal treatment plan for your needs. Generally, treatment involves two to four sessions, at four weeks intervals. Right after treatment you may feel a light tingling sensation. You may experience light swelling for a day or two. As new skin replaces dead tissue, your skin will flake, the sign that healing is underway. Your skin will look better immediately, and will steadily improve over the next few months.
Does it hurt?
Far more comfortable than conventional laser skin resurfacing, Pixel skin resurfacing is experienced by most patients as a comfortable sensation.
Who can be treated and on what parts of the body?
Pixel skin resurfacing can be used on patients of most skin types anywhere on the body. Since this procedure spares healthy tissue, it can be performed on delicate skin areas, such as the face, neck, chest and hands.
The Advantages of Pixel Skin Resurfacing
Laser skin resurfacing (LSR), like chemical peels, dermabrasion and microdermabrasion is commonly used to restore the youthful appearance to wrinkled, sun-damaged skin. While yielding excellent results, LSR often involves discomfort and significant downtime. That means an extended period indoors, with no sun exposure- an impossibly for many active and working patients.
Compared to other methods, Pixel skin resurfacing saves patients time and discomfort. In short, Pixel skin resurfacing offers the best of both worlds, superior results, yet no pain and no downtime.
Rewards of Pixel Skin Resurfacing
- Improves skin texture and firmness
- Safe and effective treatment for face, neck, chest, arms and hands
- Little or no discomfort
- No downtime
To learn how this treatment can specifically help you, consult with your physician.